Which Wrist Should You Wear Your Watch On?
Wristwatches are daily essential accessories. They tell the time when we needed and keeps our schedule organized. But have you ever asked yourself – what wrist to wear watch on? You will learn about that in this article.
You must be wondering what wrist is to wear a watch. Since there are videos being uploaded on social media sites showing how to wear a watch. We grew up with them. And basically, we were just told about them.
The truth is it depends on your dominant hand. If you are a left-handed person, you should wear your watch on your right hand. And if you are right-handed, you should wear your watch on your left hand. Why not on our dominant hand? Well, that’s because it will only hinder our wrist to work faster and do more. Also, you should wear your watch before your wrist.
Types of Wristwatches
We’re done with what wrist to wear watch on. Now, we will introduce to you the different types of wristwatches and their purposes.
- Triathlon Watches – These types of watches are ideal for athletes. It comes with a GPS and tracks activities like running, stroke, laps, and more.
- Dress Watches – These types of watches are a versatile accessory for women when they wear a dress and for men when they wear their suit and tie.
- Luxury Watches – These types of watches are made by hand, that is why they are extremely expensive.
- Nurse Watches – These types of watches come in a military time marker and are widely used by health professionals.
- Pilot Watches – These types of watches come with legible dials that glows in the dark.
- Military watches – These types of watches fill the needs of a military in a watch.
- Dive Watches – These types of watches can resist water within 500 to 1,000 feet.
- Chronograph Watches – These types of watches give precise time and come with a wide variety.
Now that you know what wrist to put watch on and the different types of watches, you should also know about the categories.
- Quartz Watches – For this watch category, you already have a clue on how they work. They use a piece of quartz crystal to give the accurate time. The electric current goes through the crystal and triggers it to vibrate. This vibration will then power the hands of the watch and display the accurate time.
- Mechanical Watches – This category of watch powers the most expensive and well-known watches in the world. They can be powered by the sunlight or kinetic energy and convert it into an energy that will make the mechanism work.
Always Wear Your Watch On the Right Wrist
Wearing a watch enhances our overall look. They come in different types that are perfect for different occasions. But in reality, some of us aren’t sure what wrist to wear watch. And since you learned it from this article, you can share it with your friends and loved ones to help them wear it on the right wrist. This will give you more confidence to face different people as well as in boosting your self-esteem.