How To Set An Armitron Watch
If you’re a type of person who’s in love with adventure, perhaps the kind of watch that will dominate your collection is the Armitron watch. From its name, it sends a powerful image of endurance and strength. And if you just recently bought this, you might be wondering how to set Armitron watch. You will learn how in this article. So ready your watch and keep reading.
What is an Armitron Watch?
Before we explain to you how to set an Armitron watch, we will give some important details about it watch.
First, it is the fifth in-demand watch in the United States alone since 1999. Second, it was founded by Eugen Gluck in 1956. Third, the headquarters of the manufacturer of this watch, E. Gluck Corporation is based in Little Neck, New York.
These watches are inexpensive but luxurious-looking and they give a better look for casual wear. In terms of waterproof-resistance, even if you plunge into the water several times, it won’t break. Not unless you go beyond 330 feet. No wonder why many people choose to add this to their watch collection.
Steps in Setting an Armitron Watch
Learning how to set an Armitron digital watch is easy. You don’t need to be an expert to do this. Just follow the tips below and you’re ready to flex your watch.
For Analog Armitron Watches
- Hold the watch on your left hand.
- Use your right hand to pinch the crown and gently pull it out.
- If you hear the click sound, turn the crown to set the time.
- Remember, every model has a different crown rotation. Some can be adjusted clockwise while some can be adjusted counterclockwise.
- Push back the crown.
- If you only wish to set the day and time, pull the crown out gently until you hear the click twice.
- Rotate the crown until it shows the right day of the week.
- Push back the crown.
- Congratulations! You made it!
For Digital Armitron Watches
- Find the reset button on the left side of your watch.
- Hold the reset button for at least three seconds.
- Note: The screens of some models light up upon triggering the reset button. Also, instead of the word “Reset” some models have “Set” button.
- Find the mode button on the lower right side of your watch
- Press the mode button until you get the right date and time.
- If you want to change or increase the number, find the St/Stp button located on the upper right of your watch.
- Press the reset button to secure the input information.
Always Choose the Easy Setup
Armitron watches are exemplary in durability and affordability. Although they are luxurious-looking, you don’t need to spend a lot of cash to have one because of affordability. Because of its complex design, many people get confused on how to set an Armitron watch. But since you have read the easy steps on how to set it up, there is nothing that can stop you from flexing it to your friends.