How To Reset An Armitron Watch Quick Guide
Don't you hate not knowing how to set your watch? Sadly, this is a reality for most watch owners. If you've thrown that manual away, you don't need to worry, because we'll teach you how to reset Armitron watch with a few easy steps.
Easy Steps To Resetting An Armitron Watch
Armitron watches have digital and analog models and are popular for their sports line. This New York based watch brand comes in different materials and different styles to suit your taste and lifestyle.
Steps on how to reset Armitron watch (digital):
Digital watches can be a nuisance if we don't know which buttons are meant for what setting.
- Step 1 - Look for the reset button of your watch, which is located on the top left side of your watch, and hold it until it beeps.
- Step 2 - Your watch will be ready to set if your digital watch starts flashing. The numbers flashing are the numbers you can set.
- Step 3 - Locate the mode button of your Armitron watch, which is located on your watch's bottom right. This button will allow you to change the hours, minutes, seconds, and date of the watch.
- Step 4 - Change the number on your watch by pressing your Armitron watch's top right until you achieve the ideal value.
- Step 5 - Go back to your reset button to lock in the changes to your watch's settings.
Steps on how to reset Armitron watch (manual):
Setting a watch manually is simpler because it just needs a little turning.
- Step 1 - Pull out your watch's crown until you hear a click. The second hand of your watch should stop now as an indication that you can start setting your watch.
- Step 2 - Start setting the time by turning the crown!
- Step 3 - If your watch displays the date, pull the crown until you hear two clicks.
- Step 4 - Start setting the day and date of your watch by turning it clockwise or counterclockwise. Keep rotating until you get the right date and day.
- Step 5 - When you're sure about your settings, push your crown back until you hear two clicks.
Here are a few reminders when resetting your watch:
- Avoid changing your watch's date and day between 11 PM to 5 AM since the watch automatically advances them.
- Be careful about your watch's AM and PM setting, so you don't miss your appointments!
- If you are changing your watch settings too frequently, you might need to change the batteries.
- If your watch utilizes the military time, ensure you set it at the right time.
Some people prefer the traditional versions of watches, even if a lot of smartwatches are available. For this, it's useful to know how to reset Armitron watch, even without a manual. We'll never know when it will come handy.