How Long Does It Take For Apple Watch To Charge Quick Guide
The smartwatch has made life easier for a lot of people. And as technology advances, so does its complexities. As part of routine maintenance, we're going to check how long does it take for apple watch to charge so you can care for your watch the best way you can.
A Quick Guide For Your Apple Watch
It's a real concern to have to know when and how long to charge your apple watch. We don't want to charge it too long for fear of ruining the batteries. So how long does it take for apple watch to charge? Let's find out!
- Step 1 - Learn how to check your Apple watch's battery level.
- swipe up your watch as you would your phone to open the 'Control Center.' In this section, you will see battery levels and other settings to save on power.
- Step 2 - Charge your apple watch.
- Connect your Apple watch for charging either with its charging puck or the USB.
- Make sure the green bolt appears on the watch's face to indicate the watch is charging.
- Remove the magnetic puck when you're done charging.
NOTE: You cannot use your watch while it's still charging. During this time, your watch only displays the time, date, and battery level.
- Step 3: Manage battery life.
- If you want to know how long does it take for apple watch to charge, it can go from 0 percent to 100 percent in approximately two and a half hours.
- The charging rate is speedy, which means you don't have to wait too long to use it for health tracking reasons.
How To Prolong The Battery Life Of Your Apple Watch
The Apple watch can last as long as 18 hours depending on app use, which means you should expect to charge your Apple watch every other night. Here are some additional tips to save on battery life:
- A simple clock face for your watch can save battery.
- Your Apple watch has settings called 'Wake Screen on Wrist Raise.' You can set this off so that your watch doesn't alert you if it senses movement. Turning off this setting will significantly improve your battery life.
- Put your watch on its 'Tap to Wake' feature instead of the 'Always-on feature' so you can save the battery of your Apple watch.
- Turn on 'Silent mode' to prevent your watch from constantly beeping on every notification. The haptic feedback feature uses a significant amount of energy on your watch, and turning off this feature will help the battery last longer.
An Apple watch is useful, but it doesn't come cheap. Although it has made life easier for modern and busy individuals, knowing how long does it take for apple watch to charge is basic information to make gadgets last longer.